Sunday, March 18, 2007

Like Mother, like son. The Bush family has disdain for U.S. soldiers.


Why should Barbara Bush waste of her "beautiful mind" on something so irrelevant as the lives of U.S. soldiers?


Like the entire Bush clan, I don't believe Barbara Bush has a "mind", though if she does, what there is of it certainly isn't "beautiful."

I don't necessarily "hate" any person, hatred is such an ugly fixation and a breeding ground for much of the hostility in the world, but I must say the entire Bush family repulses me. In the six years of his ill-gotten presidency, George Bush has accomplished nothing more than to breakdown and destroy all that he's touch and unfortunately those of us here today will likely never escape the mayhem this administration has thrust upon us.

I could go on forever about the repugnance of George W. Bush, and positively I'm not alone in that sentiment, but what would be the point, and alas, I have studying to do.


Cheers ~

read more | digg story

No comments: