Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Introduction:

So this is it, my very first entry in my very first blog and I have no idea what I’m doing at this point so bear with me, it’ll be a work in progress!

“Work in progress”, that would have been a good title for this page.

I decided to do this blog because I like to talk, discuss, debate, etc., about pretty much any topic out there; beware though, I tend to get long winded and like to write books. In fact, this blog materialize because I wrote a response to an opinion that was in excess of 650 characters (short for me) that would not be posted because the particular site limited its posts to a mere 350 character.

I’m looking forward to interacting and seeing where this takes me. So welcome aboard, I’ll do my best to keep up and I hope it’s a pleasurable ride.

Cheers

~MM~


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to know you "MM". You've been a blessing since I've known you for these last 5 years and I owe it to you for the knowledge I've gained in computers, LOL. Cheers!!